Beth Sobol is a keynote speaker, panelist and moderator at many international fashion and business events and universities around the world.
She is a sought-after fashion business consultant for many international consulates and trade offices providing expert advice and resources on how to achieve commercial success in the American market.
Beth also speaks to professional women’s groups and student organizations throughout the world sharing her insights and entrepreneurial spirit to help empower and impact the lives of hundreds of young women on the verge of starting or changing their careers.
Some examples of Beth’s speaking engagements include:
- Commencement Ceremony - Keynote Speaker, A.i. The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
- Women Who Lead Conference - Keynote Speaker, Florida International University
- International Business & Entrepreneurship Symposium - Lead and Moderator, Get Ready for Change Panel, Lynn University, College of Business and Management
- Fashion Industry Influencers: How to Succeed After Graduation - Leader, fashion business panel - Johnson & Wales University, School of Business
- Global X-Culture Symposium - Curator and Moderator of the Executive Leadership Panel, Johnson & Wales University, School of Business